So much work, so much time, so much money has gone into this moment. i am very happy today that i have had my first successful start and run of both turbines. i spent a very long last couple of days in the shed wiring, rewiring, stopping fuel leaks and tightening up loose nuts and bolts. all for the next two minutes you about to see. i'm still a little lost for words as i now know i am much closer than ever before to running the board for rolling tests. it's not through fear that i am lost for words. but more the excitement. 200kph here i come.
on a side note. shortly after the first test i did another test that was not filmed. during which time the RPM sensor lead was inadvertently sucked into the intake of the Port side engine during ramp up. this was due to the fact i had the intake screen removed for testing of a new starter motor. this means this engine is out of action till i can fix the RPM sensor or source a new one. it's all good. i will have it done in no time and be back with even more power very soon.