We have completed he first wind tunnel tests with the new Mk2 and they were a huge success. we were very surprised with the results and with the new data obtained we have learnt that very little is needed to change. we will be making some small changes to the board to help with downforce. but other than that, basically nearly all buffeting was very minimal. will look to CFD it in the near future so we can run it through some different scenarios. but we hope to have it back in the wind tunnel again to test the changes we have made. i cannot thank the guys enough for doing this. the information provided is something we would never have been able to get otherwise.