With the first test of the new board completed we now have time to go over and fine tune the things we discovered. the throttle was a major issue that needed fixing. we then found the oil we are running is a little too thin. the battery was a little underpowered and being a LiPo decided it's time on this earth was done and wanted to do it's best impression of a balloon. We still have a lot of work to do but the board is rideable and i will be doing a lot of testing before we finalise the end product. During some down time we will replace some bearing make sure the turbines injectors are fueling just right.
But for those of you who don't read, here's a pretty picture of the first test of the new board.