this moment has been a very very long time coming, today with only a few hiccups we did the first start up test of the starboard side engine. we tried it the first time and things went kinda wrong and it then wouldn't start again. it turned out to be two relay switches. these control the starter motor allowing the engine to spin up to speed. After a quick spin down to the auto parts shop i managed to get two new relays and install them and below is the result of years or hard work and lots and lots of debt.
the film begins just after we did an ignition test and we just decided to go all the way.
you will see a lot of smoke coming off the heat shielding this is normal. the engine was only spun up to about 30% capacity as we were unsure of what it would do.
if you have any questions feel free to ask away. also please like and please share.